|SuRE is accredited by RACS|
|Mr James Lee is the Surgical|
Research Essentials (SuRE)
Why do this course?A good understanding of surgical research is essential for a surgeon. Good quality research and the ability to apply it clinically is the cornerstone in evidence based practice. In training the surgeons of the future, compulsory research requirements have now been incorporated into every surgical training program. Not only that, research experience and output has become one of the differentiators in many job and training position applications.
Even if being an active researcher does not become part of your surgical career, a sound working knowledge of the ins and outs of research is essential. There is no better way to understand evidence based surgery than to be involved in a few research projects.
- Dates: The course runs over three weekends: 16-17 Jun, 28-29 Jul, 8-9 Sep 2018
- Time: 8.00 am - 5.00 pm
- Discount available for students. Please note, this course is only available to year level 3 and above medical students. Please get in contact for more information.
- Location: Seminar Room 1 Level 5, Alfred Centre
- Quota: The course will be capped at 20 this year with a minimum of 10 to run.
- RACS accreditation
- Web: www.monash.edu/medicine/ccs/surgery-alfred/teaching/sc-sure
- Register interest
SuRE program contactsCourse Coordinator
Dr Daphne Vogiagis｜E: firstname.lastname@example.org ｜T: +61 3 99030611
Mr James Lee｜E: James.Lee@monash.edu｜T: 0421 680 604
See complete details of course and presenters at: